High Quality, Portable Design for Self-Contained
Designed for the portable decontamination demands of
the US Military, the powerful, self-contained, stainless steel Pro 70 Hot
Tap easily delivers endless hot showers anytime anywhere.
• The compact heater is built from high temp USA mil-spec
stainless steel for extra durability. Will never rust and will take harsh
knocks and bangs consistent with emergency response.
• The water tight and shock proof “Push Button Ignitors”
are rated #1 and are self-powered with AA alkalines (with backup) for
• The 25 feet long double wall reinforced shower hose is
rated for pressure 500% higher than needed. Won't collapse or kink
• The water temperature control valve is designed for
maximum performance, adjustable without removing gloves.
• The versatile shower head is equipped with a rotary cap
providing several differant spray patterns. Use the forceful spray for
hosing down suited first responders & equipment, or use the gentle
spray for patients.
• The powerful twin 35,000 BTU burners are fueled with
the best propane gas valves and regulators available to deliver
• For use away from pressurized water or pumper trucks,
the Zodi Pro 70 is available with an optional 12 volt water pump, attaches
• The rugged powdercoated cart with large wheels,
equipped with steel axles, allows easy loading into and out of trucks
along with easy transport around decon site.
• The compact PRO 70 is packed with performance! The
system is just 12” high by 16” wide by 12” deep and weighs just 46 pounds
• The Zodi Pro 70 is made in the USA by proud